All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an important gateway through which professional analytic philosophers and their students can come to understand the significance of Hegel's philosophy for contemporary theory of action. As such it will contribute to the erosion of the sterile barrier between the continental and analytic approaches to philosophy. Michael Quante focuses on what Hegel has to say about such central concepts as action, person and will, and then brings these views to bear on contemporary debates in analytic philosophy. Crisply written, this book will thus address the common set of preoccupations of analytic philosophers of mind and action, and Hegel specialists.
- Author BiographyMichael Quante is Hochschuldozent in the Philosophisches Seminar des Westfalischen Wilhelms-Universitat, Munster.
- Author(s)Michael Quante
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2007
- Series TitleModern European Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byDean Moyar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.