All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionHegel's Phemelogy of Spirit: A Critical Rethinking in Seventeen Lectures provides a clear and philosophically engaging investigation of Hegel's first masterpiece, perhaps the most revolutionary work of modern philosophy. The book guides the reader on an intellectual adventure that takes up Hegel's revolutionary strategy of paving the way for doing philosophy without presuppositions by first engaging in a phemelogical investigation of kwing as it appears.
- Author BiographyRichard Dien Winfield is Distinguished Research Professor of philosophy at the University of Georgia and the author of Reason and Justice; The Just Economy; Overcoming Foundations: Studies in Systematic Philosophy; Freedom and Modernity; Law in Civil Society; Systematic Aesthetics; Stylistics: Rethinking the Artforms After Hegel; The Just Family; Autonomy and Normativity: Investigations of Truth, Right and Beauty; The Just State: Rethinking Self-Government; From Concept to Objectivity: Thinking Through Hegel's Subjective Logic; Modernity, Religion, and the War on Terror; Hegel and Mind: Rethinking Philosophical Psychology; The Living Mind: From Psyche to Consciousness; and Hegel's Science of Logic: A Critical Rethinking in Thirty Lectures.
- Author(s)Richard Dien Winfield
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight794 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.