All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe text of Martin Heidegger's 1930-1931 lecture course on Hegel's Phemelogy of Spirit contains some of Heidegger's most crucial statements about temporality, ontological difference and dialectic, and being and time in Hegel. Within the context of Heidegger's project of reinterpreting Western thought through its central figures, Heidegger takes up a fundamental concern of Being and Time, a dismantling of the history of ontology with the problematic of temporality as a clue. He shows that temporality is centrally involved in the movement of thinking called phemelogy of spirit.
- Author BiographyParvis Emad is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at DePaul University and author of Heidegger and the Phenomenology of Values. He is founding editor with Kenneth Maly of Heidegger Studies. Kenneth Maly is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and editor (with Parvis Emad) of Heidegger on Heraclitus: A New Reading.
- Author(s)Kenneth Maly,Martin Heidegger,Parvis Emad
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/1988
- Series TitleStudies in Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byParvis Emad,Kenneth Maly
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.