Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionEvery reader of Hegel's Phemelogy of Spirit has puzzled over the references to the we and the related tion of the for us which occur throughout the text. Hegel claims that this we contributes a way of looking at the matter which serves as the means whereby the succession of experiences through which consciousness passes is raised to a scientific progression. Hegel's Phemelogy of the We is the first book-length study of the role of the we in Hegel's Phemelogy. It provides a comprehensive yet detailed analysis of the we's role in the text and contains a useful appendix documenting the occurrences of the we in the text.
- Author(s)David M Parry
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 5: Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Number57
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1988
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight440 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.