All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes twentieth-century media and cultural theories as they relate to changes in political ecomy, communication techlogy, popular culture and collective consciousness in the United States. It argues that much of contemporary media environment is operating as Western capitalist media have for more than a century, making these theories more relevant than ever.
- Author BiographySean Johnson Andrews is Associate Professor of Cultural Studies at Columbia College Chicago. He received his PhD in Cultural Studies from George Mason University. His research and teaching centers on media and cultural studies, globalization, and the relationship between law and culture. His co-authored anthology 'Cultural Studies and the 'Juridical Turn was published by Routledge in 2016. His next book The Cultural Production of Intellectual Property Rights will be published by Temple University Press.
- Author(s)Sean Johnson Andrews
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication05/09/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCultural Studies and Marxism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight376 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.