All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe first collection of essays devoted to Heidegger's contribution to understanding modern science.
- Author BiographyTrish Glazebrook is Professor of Philosophy and Religion Studies at the University of North Texas and the author of Heidegger's Philosophy of Science.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byTrish Glazebrook
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.