CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the fascinating world of paramic photography. This volume shows the romantic University town of Heidelberg, with its baroque style Old Town and its countless sights. Poets and artists were inspired by this incomparable backdrop even back in the 19th century and help Heidelberg to establish itself as one of the places at the heart of German romanticism. Today the city is one of the most visited in Germany. The famous castle ruins and the attractive banks of the Neckar River, the picturesque Old Town, its 1.6 km long pedestrian mall -- one of the longest in Europe -- beckon visitors to take extensive stroll and linger. Countless cafes and restaurants in the lively Old Town lanes invite for tasting traditional local specialities. The town is framed by the hills of the Konigstuhl, Gaisberg and Heiligenberg with lookout points offering fantastic views of the town, the Neckar and the castle. These 360- views photographed by Hartmut Roder give you the unique opportunity to see Heidelberg and its magnificent sights at a glance.
- Author(s)Barbara Roder,Hartmut Roder,Helga Neubauer,Norbert Marewski
- PublisherNew Zealand Visitor Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintNew Zealand Visitor Publications Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight1108 g
- Width210 mm
- Height350 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.