All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionOne s own home is usually considered to be an inviolable, reassuring place. Expressions such as there s place like home reveal the positive thoughts and the sense of well-being associated with one s dwelling. But what happens when an external threat is transferred into the subject s interior? In the present catalog, which features photography, installation, sculpture, and video art, 21 artists who work on a global scale take a stand on this unsettling subject, including Gregory Crewdson, Thomas Demand, and Hans Op de Beeck.
- Author BiographyVolker Adolphs is the curator of the modern artdepartmentat the Kunstmuseum Bonn and the author of Andrea Zaumseil Unbetretbare Orte: Zeichnungen, Fundstucke, Texte 2013.
- PublisherWienand Verlag
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWienand Verlag
- Weight871 g
- Edited byVolker Adolphs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.