All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedieval England 1042-1228 is the ideal book for students studying the reasons behind the Norman invasion and the rights of claimants to the English Throne. Medieval England 1042-1228 is the ideal book for students studying the reasons behind the Norman invasion and the rights of claimants to the English throne. It covers in detail the changes in English society which took place following the Norman Conquest and examines the political, ecclesiastical and administrative structures during this period. It forms part of the Heinemann Advanced History series which has been written specifically to cover modules set by each of the three Awarding Bodies (OCR, Edexcel and AQA).
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication15/11/2004
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHeinemann Advanced History
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight426 g
- Width179 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byToby Purser
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.