All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the making of the UK, this is one of a history series, modular in structure, which offers teachers the flexibility to design their own scheme of work at Key Stage 3 of the National Curriculum. Each book covers all the core study units and also a wide range of optional units, and aims to be visually stimulating as well as offering activities which develop both skills and understanding. An extensive selection of primary and secondary sources is provided. Each pupil book is accompanied by a teacher's assessment and resource pack which includes photocopiable worksheets.
- Author(s)Joe Scott
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication05/05/1992
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHeinemann History Study Units
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.