Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sportzwatches59
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication shows how raw, natural juices can help maximize health and boost the immune system. A total of 83 juices are discussed.
- Author BiographyJohn Heinermanis a medical anthropologist whose research has taken him to thirty-three countries, where he has worked with folk healers as well as top doctors and scientists. Dr. Heinerman has written hundreds of articles in the area of folk medicine, herbs and nutritional healing for The Herbalist, The Herb Report, Folk Medicine Journal and Vegetarian Times. He is also the author of over two dozen cookbooks, including the bestselling Heinerman's Encyclopedia of Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs.
- Author(s)John Heinerman
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/03/1998
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight563 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Most relevant reviews
- 8toejam02 Dec, 2013by
OUTSTANDING in every way,there is no other book like it that has ONLY the total facts about whats in the vegies and what it exactly does for our bodies.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.