All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionHeinz Mack is one of Germany s most important contemporary artists. As co-founder of the ZERO movement, he has long been deeply rooted in the European avant-garde, and his uvre is an essential part of recent art history. This book presents the sculptural reliefs that are central to his artistic practice. Mack coined the term light-relief to describe his approach, a term that highlights the interplay between light and surface. With nearly three hundred color images, the book is the first to focus on Mack s reliefs, presenting works from 1952 to the present, including reliefs created in stone, wood, and even sand.
- Author BiographyRobert Fleck is an Austrian art historian and curator.
- Author(s)Robert Fleck,Uwe Fleckner
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note280 colour
- Weight2980 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.