CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionText in English and German. This book presents a selection from all Tesar's creative periods and an essay introduces the background to this art and its current positioning, which t least raises theoretical questions about the relationship between pictorial art and architecture. Tesar's drawings are presented as a project that turns a vision of Modernism into reality within a manageable personal sphere. The vision conjures up, as modern creative work is condemned to becoming increasingly specialised, an alternative 'art as a life practice', but -- and this is the present level of perception -- one that can ultimately be realised only in individual art projects.
- Author BiographyMatthias Boeckl is professor of history and theory of architecture at the Universitat fur angewandte Kunst in Vienna. He has produced numerous exhibitions, essays and books about contemporary art and architecture, and since 1999 has been editor-in-chief of the magazine 'architektur aktuell'.
- Author(s)Matthias Boeckl
- PublisherEdition Axel Menges
- Date of Publication20/03/2003
- Languageger, eng
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationFellbach
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEdition Axel Menges
- Content Note272 colour & b/w illus
- Weight1291 g
- Width297 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.