All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing Detective Inspector Herbert Reardon in a new mystery series, set in the Downton Abbey period. November, 1928. Family and friends have gathered at the Shropshire country home of Penrose Llewellyn to celebrate the retired wealthy businessman's 60th birthday. But the morning after what should have been a convivial supper party, their host is found dead in his bed - and the circumstances look decidedly suspicious. As he questions the victim's nearest and dearest, DI Reardon discovers there are several longstanding secrets lurking amongst the Llewellyn clan - and he is convinced that t everyone is telling him the truth, or at least t the whole truth. Those who stand to inherit most from Pen Llewellyn's will - if it can be found - are under the strongest suspicion, and among them hides a ruthless killer.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Eccles was born in Yorkshire and has since spent some time on the Northumbrian coast. Marjorie has written mainly crime novels, but also some romantic fiction. She is the author of the 'Gill Mayo' mystery series.
- Author(s)Marjorie Eccles
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight290 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.