All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe work establishes the relative and absolute chrology of Paul's life. It demonstrates that Paul went to Jerusalem only two times after his conversion. The second visit, which was planned in Rom and described retrospectively in Gal, ended up with the Antiochene conflict. The following Eucharistic schism within early Christianity has lasted for at least a century after Paul's death in AD 49. The so-called Pastoral Letters, which are in fact ethopoeic, confirm this state of matters. The history of the Pauline mission, as it was described in the Acts of the Apostles, is a result of sixfold hypertextual reworking of Gal 1:17-2:14; Rom 15:25-32 with the use of other Pauline and post-Pauline texts. Luke irenically described the history of early Christianity as a history of the reunited Church.
- Author BiographyBartosz Adamczewski received his DD in biblical theology at The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin and his SSL at the Pontifical Biblical Institute in Rome. He is lecturer of the New Testament at the Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw.
- Author(s)Bartosz Adamczewski
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.