All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a childhood illness leaves her blind and deaf, Helen Keller's lifeseems hopeless indeed. But her indomitable will and the help of a devotedteacher empower Helen to triumph over incredible adversity. This amazing truestory is finally brought to the beginner reader level.
- Author(s)Johanna Hurwitz,Neverne Covington
- PublisherEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationTopeka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Out-of-print date08/12/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.