All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionLess invasive than a traditional poured foundation, using helical piles as a foundation gains points in the USGBC's LEED rating system, making this an important green building techlogy. Helical Pile Sourcebook offers a practical, real-world approach to the design and installation of helical piles. With unbiased and n-proprietary coverage of the techlogy and available products, it reviews existing proprietary systems and discusses their pros and cons, as well as when to use helical pile techlogy over other foundation types. This is an essential resource for students and professionals in engineering, architecture, and construction.
- Author BiographyHoward A. Perko, PhD, PE , has sixteen years of consulting engineering experience, is an instructor at Colorado State University, and the Director of Engineering for Magnum Geo Solutions, LLC. Dr. Perko has been active in the Helical Foundations and Tiebacks Committee of the Deep Foundations Institute since 2002, serving as its Chairman since 2008. He is also a member of the editorial advisory board for helicalpierworld.com.
- Author(s)Howard A. Perko
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2009
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1074 g
- Width188 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.