All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the FAA's primary resource for helicopter operations kwledge; it is essential reading for applicants preparing for the exams for private, commercial, or flight instructor pilot certificates with a helicopter class rating. In addition to a basic introduction to the helicopter, readers will find chapters on aerodynamics, flight controls, systems, performance, ground procedures, basic and advanced flight maneuvers, emergencies and hazards, attitude instrument flying, night operations, and aeronautical decision-making. Previously titled Rotorcraft Flying Handbook, this new edition is designed for use by flight instructors, pilots preparing for a helicopter rating FAA Kwledge and Practical exam, and helicopter-rated pilots wishing to improve their kwledge.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the government agency that oversees and regulates rules and procedural standards for the aviation industry.
- Author(s)Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA),Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleFAA Handbooks Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, color illustrations throughout, tables
- Weight471 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.