All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a detailed look at helicopter maneuvers, the information in this guide helps to solidify concepts gained from flight training in a student pilot's mind by incorporating the Practical Test Standards into every maneuver description. The graphical and textual explanations work in conjunction with an instructor's lessons, allowing students to prepare before sessions and to review afterwards as well. There are many guides to flight maneuvers and how to fly them in airplanes but ne specifically made for helicopters, and t in the complete and fully color-illustrated way as presented in Helicopter Maneuvers Manual. This handbook will be of immense help to flight instructors teaching helicopter maneuvers, following the FAA's practical test standards for certification of helicopter pilots. This book t only helps in training but can also be used for reference throughout the helicopter pilot's flight career. It provides readers with a crystal-clear picture of what level of performance is expected of them every step and includes insights into the common errors associated with each move.
- Author BiographyRyan Dale is a helicopter Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) and the author of Helicopter Oral Exam Guide. He lives in Seattle.
- Author(s)Ryan Dale
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteColor photos, 55 color illustrations, tables
- Weight271 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.