All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMountains and hills present some of the most frequently encountered problems, as do adverse weather conditions, winter operations, carrying loads, forced landings, and rescue or other special operations. This book covers some of the more advanced piloting skills required to fly a helicopter over difficult terrain or in demanding circumstances.
- Author BiographyNorman Bailey first learned to fly in the Army Air Corps and later became a graduate of the RAF's Central Flying School for Helicopter Instructors. He is a CAA Helicopter Examiner and was a member of the UK Panel of Helicopter Examiners from 1976 to 1986. He lives in Manchester, England.
- Author(s)Norman Bailey
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour line drawings throughout
- Weight219 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.