Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Union, a global federal government, is beset by treachery within and rebellion without. A coalition of member states blames China for the brutal murders of the Kazakh governing family. Grant Tennison, a former commander of the National Union's armed forces leads a select team of operatives - soldiers, rebels and mercenaries hired by Kazakhstan's vengeful new ruler to find those truly responsible, to expose the conspiracy, and preserve the illusion of global unity.
- Author(s)Austin McKinley
- Date of Publication02/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.