Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a true story written in Holulu, Hawaii, during and following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard, December 7, 1941. The authors are our parents, Mr. Levi M. Faufata and Mrs. Matilda E Wilson Faufata, and our sister Elsie Miraflor. The surviving family members, Mr. Levi M. Faufata Jr. (Pappy), Elsie L. Miraflor, Rebecca N. Muraoka (Sweetie), and Ralph E. Faufata (Edwin), would like to hor our parents and memorialize our sister Matilda Kaliko Faufata, who was killed during the attack with this writing.
- Author(s)Ralph Faufata
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.