All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionHello Chiropractic, Goodbye Colic demonstrates how and why chiropractic care can eliminate colic in over 90% of infants and babies treated, usually within two weeks. Aimed at parents, the book details the causes, prevention and treatment of colic, tells how to select a chiropractor and what to expect, and explains why pediatricians don't kw about chiropractic for colic. 140 pages.
- Author BiographyDr. Kooyers is a 1977 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He has been treating infants and babies for over 32 years, using gentle, safe chiropractic spinal adjustments. He holds certificates of achievement in Basic and Advanced Applied Kinesiology and Sacro-Occipital techniques. Currently, he practices in Ukiah, California.
- Author(s)Steven L Kooyers D C
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.