Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $13.03
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionYou'd think twenty-seven years would be eugh time to wise up to the rules of love and loss, especially Rule Number 1: Do t, at any time, let him see how much he has hurt you. But , Izzy Keegan was probably off doing sambuca shots when that lesson was taught. So, starting with public humiliation (that infamous blow-up with her Ex and his new woman ...huge mistake), and taking in temporary insanity, rebound sex, and a night in a police cell along the way, Izzy has to make up her own rules for coping with heartbreak. You'd think twenty-seven years would be eugh time to wise up to the rules of love and loss. Make that twenty-seven and a bit ...
- Author BiographyDubliner Amy Huberman went into acting straight after leaving university. Her star has been rising steadily ever since and the chart-topping Irish publication of Hello, Heartbreak, and her engagement to rugby hero Brian O'Driscoll, has sent it stratospheric.
- Author(s)Amy Huberman
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight224 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.