All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume is the first mograph by the Japanese artist Kazuki Takamatsu, published on the occasion of his comeback with the solo show 'Even a Doll Can Do It', from February 14th to April 4th, at the Dorothy Circus Gallery in Rome, the diamond point in the European Pop Surrealist scene.
- Author(s)Kazuki Takamatsu
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight786 g
- Width236 mm
- Height283 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.