Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionHello my Name is Oreo is the first in a series of children's books written from a dog's perspective. It is a lighthearted humorous book that also addresses real life issues and brings awareness to the problems that unwanted puppies and stray dogs face and the amazing works of the Humane Society. 10% of all profits from the series will be donated to the Cayman Islands Humane Society.
- Author BiographyJuliette Heath was born in the UK in 1971. She travelled extensively during her early 20s and following her dreams she moved to the sunny Cayman Islands back in 1999. From childhood Juliette has always had a great love for animals and currently volunteers at the Cayman Islands Humane Society where she helps walk the dogs and fosters and helps rehabilitate puppies to get them ready for adoption. It has been her dream for many years to start writing children's books but she got distracted by her career in Wedding and Event Planning. Finally, inspired by one of her own rescue dogs Oreo, she has realized her dream and started a series of children's books that are written with humor but also with the intention of educating children about dogs. Her want is that dogs and children alike will benefit from this series of books and that they will hopefully encourage more people to consider adopting or helping out with Shelter animals.
- Author(s)MS Juliette Heath,Oreo Heath Watler Dog
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.