Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $17.02Free postage
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionOliver Stone and the Camel Club return in #1 bestselling author David Baldacci's most stunning adventure yet. <p/>An attack on the heart of power . . . <p/>In sight of the White House . . . <p/>At a place kwn as . . . <p/>HELL'S CORNER <p/>John Carr, aka Oliver Stone-once the most skilled assassin his country ever had-stands in Lafayette Park in front of the White House, perhaps for the last time. The president has personally requested that Stone serve his country again on a high-risk, covert mission. Though he's fought for decades to leave his past career behind, Stone has choice but to say yes. <p/>Then Stone's mission changes drastically before it even begins. It's the night of a state dinner horing the British prime minister. As he watches the prime minister's motorcade leave the White House that evening, a bomb is detonated in Lafayette Park, an apparent terrorist attack against both leaders. It's in the chaotic aftermath that Stone takes on a new, more urgent assignment: find those responsible for the bombing. <p/>British MI-6 agent Mary Chapman becomes Stone's partner in the search for the unkwn attackers. But their opponents are elusive, capable, and increasingly lethal; worst of all, it seems that the park bombing may just have been the opening salvo in their plan. With where else to turn, Stone enlists the help of the only people he kws he can trust: the Camel Club. Yet that may be a big mistake. <p/>In the shadowy worlds of politics and intelligence, there is one you can really trust. Nothing is really what it seems to be. And Hell's Corner truly lives up to its name. This may be Oliver Stone's and the Camel Club's last stand.
- Author BiographyDavid Baldacci lives with his family in Virginia. He and his wife have founded the Wish You Well Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting literacy efforts across America. He invites you to visit him at www.davidbaldacci.com and his foundation at www.wishyouwellfoundation.org.
- Author(s)David Baldacci
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Books Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width104 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.