Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThere was thing simple about Bruce Kellner. He wasn't an artist, but he was a man of paintings-an art sleuth and a finder of missing treasures. Having just closed the file on a stolen Picasso art caper that had taken him to France, England, Mexico, and the Sabine Hills of Italy at Rocca Sinibalda, he is celebrating with an evening out on the town. While enjoying an aged Chateuneuf du pape at a restaurant in Nice, Kellner is approached by Comtesse Marie-Claude de Hautefort, a French countess who wishes to hire him to locate a missing work of art. It's a drawing said to have been penned by Leonardo da Vinci in the late fifteenth-century and w it's missing from the countess's thirteenth-century chateau. Intrigued, Kellner takes on the case and interviews friends, family, and police about the robbery during a tour that takes him to some of Europe's greatest treasures. Though Kellner has always been most successful at his job, this case leads him to more than he bargained for-a discovery he couldn't have imagined in his wildest dreams.
- Author(s)Arnie Greenberg
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.