All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication documents the exhibitions of large-scale paintings by German artist Helmut Middendorf (born 1953), from the late 1970s into the 1980s. Archival photographs and previously unpublished images help provide a glimpse into the art scene in Berlin and New York at that time.
- PublisherKerber Verlag
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKerber Verlag
- Weight1950 g
- Width244 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.