All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionHelmut von Werz founded his architecture office in Munich in 1946. He was later joined by Johann Christoph Ottow, who became his partner in 1952. Erhard Bachmann and Michel Marx joined the firm as partners in 1971. The spirit of post-war architecture is visible in his work, which was defined by moderation and preservation, while remaining receptive to the influence of the avant-garde. This long overdue mograph documents 26 projects.
- Author BiographyCordula Rau: architect and publicist (Munich). Georg v. Werz: from 1977 global real estate investor (Munich, New York).
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- Languageger, eng
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note78 black & white illustrations, 43 colour illustrations, 25 black & white line drawings, 78 schw.-w. u. 43 farb. Abb., 25 schw.-w. Zeichn., Zahl. Abb.
- Weight1594 g
- Width280 mm
- Height320 mm
- Edited byCordula Rau,Georg Von Werz
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.