Help! I'm a Woman in Youth Ministry!: Practical Empowerment for Your Calling and Your Life by Kara Powell, Megan Hutchinson, Heather Flies (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.15Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for answers about your life and ministry from a woman's perspective? Geared for professionals and volunteers alike, Help! I'm a Woman in Youth Ministry! focuses on the unique ministry issues that you wrestle with every day, including: The challenges of singleness, marriage, and parenthood Mentoring and counseling Making your voice heard Fair treatment and fair pay Working with men ...and much more! Regardless of age, marital status, church size, or demination, Help! I'm a Woman in Youth Ministry! will transform how you approach your unique, vital place in the youth ministry world.
- Author BiographyHeather Flies is the junior high pastor at Wooddale Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, a member of the Youth Specialties CORE training team, and an effective communicator to students, singles, women, and more. Megan Hutchinson is a veteran youth worker who currently serves as a student minister at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California. She's a secret survivor who also coauthored Life Hurts...God Heals, an 8-step recovery program for students with unresolved pain and addiction. In her spare time, Megan and her husband, Adam, can be found at the beach, making sandcastles or surfing with their two boys, Jack and Parker. Dr. Kara E. Powell serves as a faculty member and the executive director of the Center for Youth and Family Ministry at Fuller Theological Seminary. Kara's been involved in youth ministry for more than 20 years, and she currently volunteers at her church in Pasadena. She's the author and co-author of several Youth Specialties books, including, Deep Justice in a Broken World, Deep Ministry in a Shallow World, Help! I'm a Woman in Youth Ministry, Mirror, Mirror, and many more. Kara lives in Pasadena, CA, with her husband, Dave and their children, Nathan, Krista, and Jessica. Kara Eckmann Powell es directora ejecutiva del Centro para la familia y el ministerio juvenil del Seminario Teologico Fuller. Ha sido pastora de jovenes por 15 anos y es una oradora popular en temas de pastoral juvenil en Estados Unidos.
- Author(s)Heather Flies,Kara Powell,Megan Hutchinson
- Date of Publication14/05/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleYouth Specialties S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 111
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb & w line
- Weight127 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.