All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $140.31
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionAs a dyslexic person I have written this Book Help Overcome Dyslexia to help people that have it or people that have dyslexic people around them, help overcome dyslexia as I have. Having been one of those children, that dyslexia was t picked up at school, in the seventies. I have lived through it and have been very successful with it, achieving most of my goals in life.
- Author BiographyAbout The Author Born with severe dyslexia which was not picked up in the seventies, I was about 27 before I realized myself that I had dyslexia. Growing up in a middle class farming family, the only one to suffer with dyslexia, having 3 younger siblings that did not have any dyslexia, was not easy. Having had a very bad school life, being branded as stupid and lazy even when trying very hard to start with, and then going along with the fact that I was slow. But going on to have a very Interesting International Career At the same time overcoming most of my dyslexia by myself over the years. I have written this book to help people that have dyslexia or people around them, understand what it is like to suffer with dyslexia! Having left school not being able to read or write, I was so bad that I was scared of airport immigration forms! But over the year I have now got to the stage that I have been able to write this book with 109 pages and 17446 words out help. I have included tips of how I got over most of my dyslexia as I feel that if I had known them in my twenties I could have overcome my dyslexia a lot faster! That is why I have written this book to show dyslexic suffers, that it is possible to get over most of it and inspire them not to give up!
- Author(s)MR Roger Whitting
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.