All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity college leadership is facing a crisis. At the opening of the 21st century, the opportunities for the development of new leaders and leaders in situ are t particularly good. Couple this with the forecasted need for an unprecedented number of well prepared people to lead in faculty, administrative, and trustee roles, and the scope of the crisis emerges. Now add the increasing complexity of colleges and the kwledge and skills necessary to lead them, and the circumstance reaches alarming proportions. This issue of New Directions for Community Colleges brings together various thoughtful perspectives on the nature of leading community colleges over the foreseeable future, and suggestions for specific programmatic actions that community colleges themselves can take to provide the quantity, quality, specializations, and diversity of leaders that are needed. Community colleges are important. Their leadership is important. Addressing the crisis in leadership w facing the colleges may be the best insurance available to assure the continued contributions to American life made by the nation's community colleges. This volume is offered to that end. This is the 123rd issue of the quarterly journal New Directions for Community College .
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2003
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleNew Directions for Community Colleges S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 123
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width149 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byDavid B. Wolf,William E. Piland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.