All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features practical sleep solutions for your child from newborn to toddler. Help Your Baby to Sleep tells you exactly what you need to kw to finally get a good night's sleep. Age-specific advice for your child will help you to understand how your child's sleep patterns evolve from birth onwards and equips you with the tools to instil good sleep habits in your child from the very first day to up to three years old. You'll get all the information that you need to make informed decisions about sleep strategies that work for all the family, with advice on sleep cycles, where your baby should sleep and how to set up good sleep habitats for each age group. Seven common sleep training techniques are explored, from ' cry' to 'controlled crying' with their pros and cons outlined, so you can select the approach that works for you and your child. With practical strategies, and n-judgmental real-life solutions, Help Your Baby to Sleep is an authoritative, accessible guide that will ensure that sleep deprivation is a thing of the past and sweet dreams are had by all the family.
- Author BiographyJudy Barratt has been a writer and editor for more than 20 years, She has contributed to or authored more than 40 books, on subjects as diverse as sleep, nutrition, horoscopes and movie stars. Her specialisms are parenting and childcare and she was a contributor to DK's The Day-by-Day Baby Book (2012).
- Author(s)Judy Barratt
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/12/2016
- Weight410 g
- Width176 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.