All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAble and Talented specialist, Barry Teare brings parents and carers right up-to-date with new developments on the thinking and provision for gifted children. He advises how to provide able children with the very best opportunities by working in partnership with schools and specialist organizations. The book includes masses of imaginative activities to challenge and stimulate able and talented children.
- Author BiographyBarry Teare is respected in the field of effective learning for the able and talented. For many years he has been involved in teacher training concerned with provision for able and talented children, and has worked with these children in many areas of the country. He was recently a member of the government's advisory group in this field.
- Author(s)Barry Teare
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/06/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintNetwork Continuum Education
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.