CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionA death, a divorce, a loved one's illness, or even a family move is the occasion of grief and despair for a child, and the pain can last for years. Here is compassionate, step-by-step guidance for any concerned adult who wants to help a child talk about, cope with, and recover from a loss. In this revised edition of a bestselling work, Claudia Jewett Jarratt offers warm advice, specific tenchiques, and invative ideas for helping children overcome the sadness, anger, and anxiety they feel during a difficult time. This is a book for parents and teachers, family and friends, counselors and other professionals - for anyone who cares about children and their well-being.
- Author(s)Claudia Jewett Jarratt
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/1994
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Weight283 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.