All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany practitioners lack the training to deal competently with acute and chronic health issues presented by their young clients and students. Providing an invative inter-professional model, Helping Children and Adolescents with Chronic and Serious Medical Conditions provides a multi-disciplinary approach so that practitioners from a diverse range of helping fields, working in hospitals, out-patient clinics, agencies and schools, may be better equipped to foster children's resilience and build on their emotional strengths. This is a vital tool for a broad range of health care professionals, including social workers, school counselors, play therapists, nurses, and many others.
- Author BiographyNancy Boyd Webb, DSW, RPT-S , recently retired from Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service where she taught in the clinical practice area for thirty years and developed a Post-Master's Certificate Program in Child and Family Therapy. Dr. Webb is a leading authority on social work and play therapy with children who have experienced trauma, various kinds of losses, and bereavement, and has published widely on these topics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNancy Boyd Webb
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.