All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis title examines key 'lessons learned' from Hurricane Katrina and offers a blueprint for better meeting the needs of children, families, and communities post-disaster. It provides community-wide strategies for promoting healthy adaptation in children and families following disasters. It includes detailed procedures for improved disaster preparedness and recovery. It addresses the factors that may mitigate the impact of disaster, as well as the factors, conditions, and processes that contribute to more effective coping.
- Author BiographyAll four of the editors are affiliated with the Psychology Department of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width183 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byLawrence G. Calhoun,Richard G. Tedeschi,Ryan P. Kilmer,Virginia Gil-Rivas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.