All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionParenting gifted children is .. .the world's biggest, highest, longest roller coaster...a theme park full of thrill rides. Sometimes you smile. Sometimes you gasp. Sometimes you scream. Sometimes you laugh. Sometimes you gaze in wonder and astonishment. This updated, user-friendly guidebook educates parents and teachers about important issues facing gifted children and the adults who guide them, such as selecting appropriate schools, expanding and differentiating the curriculum for gifted learners, and supporting children who experience stress, depression, perfectionism, friendship issues, and more. The information and useful advice contained in this book make it an ideal resource for those just starting to learn about gifted children, as well as seasoned veterans.</p> Topics include: </p><ul><li>Is my child gifted or just smart?</li><li>Characteristics of gifted children</li><li>How schools identify gifted children</li><li>Types of gifted programs</li><li>Learning options and the ideal classroom</li><li>How parents and teachers can work together</li><li>Parenting approaches</li><li>Social and emotional needs</li></ul>
- Author(s)Carol Strip Whitney,Gretchen Hirsch
- PublisherAnodyne, Inc. DBA Great Potential Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnodyne, Inc. DBA Great Potential Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.