CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis report looks at the impact out-of-school clubs have on parents' ability to work, how parents and their children view out-of-school clubs, how the support for people returning to work helps and how, and whether parents value advice on parenting.
- E-Publication DescriptionPDF: Adobe PDF
- Author(s)Sally Dench,Siobhan O'Regan
- PublisherInstitute for Employment Studies
- Date of Publication24/04/1998
- FormatElectronic book text
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleIES Reports
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 348
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute for Employment Studies
- Content Note7figs.26tabs.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.