All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionA useful book in which the authors describe and advocate self-help and mutual aid groups in the field of human services. Topics include support groups for bereaved parents, sexually abusive families, women who have undergone Caesarean childbirth, and former mental patients.
- Author(s)Leonard D. Borman,Robert E. Hess
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication06/08/1991
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Weight181 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.