All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionAll who treasure great literature recognize the pivotal role played by a title. But, until w, at both the undergraduate and the graduate level, book-length study has devoted detailed expert attention to the subject of academic paper titling. Helping Students to Write Successful Paper Titles is the first attempt at an extended exploration of this subject, breaking new ground by confirming the significance of a title as an apparatus for scholarly endeavor. Academic writing's dependence on the title imparts pre-eminence to the part of the paper that bridges the gap between its contents and the reader, making the title more than just ather component of the work and investing the paper with an identity. Through systematic examination of a variety of paper titles, the study offers a cohesive picture of the function of the title in academic writing and guides students in the art of effective title making.
- Author BiographyOde Ogede is Professor of English at North Carolina Central University. A fellow of the Andrew W. Mellon Society, he previously taught at the Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria Nigeria.
- Author(s)Ode Ogede
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication14/08/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.