All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs anxiety making your child's life a misery - causing problems at school, difficulties in making friends or facing new experiences, even affecting their physical health? Anxiety is a curse that can cast a damning spell over your child's life. But there is a solution. Chronic anxiety is a serious problem which may be general, or a specific anxiety about taking exams or doing sums, or a phobia about anything from trains or spiders to eating in public or going to the toilet. It can be treated successfully, and David Lewis offers practical and effective advice to parents of anxious children. By applying this straightforward advice and by being positive, patient and persistent you can banish anxiety and transform your child into a happy, confident person.
- Author BiographyDr David Lewis is an international stress consultant and lecturer. The author of more than two dozen best-selling books on self-improvement, he is a Chartered Member of the British Psychological Society, a Fellow of the International Stress Management Association and founder of Action on Phobias and Stresswatch, a non-profit charity advising companies on stress management.
- Author(s)David Lewis
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.