All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionIncreased kwledge on the pathogenesis of hematologic diseases has been translated into diagstic and progstic applications. Hematopathology and laboratory hematology were among the first disciplines to embrace molecular diagstics. Hematological Malignancies:Methods and Protocols, explores molecular-based assays frequently used in the routine diagstic hematopathology and laboratory hematology. Many of these protocols were initially developed as research applications and were further refined as they transitioned to the diagstic laboratory. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(t) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Hematological Malignancies: Methods and Protocols aids scientist in the continuing study of tests essential for contemporary laboratory diagstics of hematological neoplasms.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number999
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, 38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight790 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMagdalena Czader
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.