Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionLeading oncologists, hematologists, and nephrologists comprehensively review the role of HGFs in clinical practice, explain the molecular basis of their effects, and consider potential future developments. The authors focus on the use of HGFs in oncology, describing their cutting-edge application to patients with lung cancer, Hodgkin's and nhodgkin's lymphoma, breast cancer, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, AIDS-related malignancies, myelodysplastic syndromes, and aplastic anemias. Among the HGFs described are granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, erythropoietc factors, thrombopoietic factors, and stem cell factor and its receptor, C-kit. To complete their survey, the contributors also consider the safety and ecomic implications of HGFs and the future potential for HGF antagonists in oncology.
- Author(s)George Morstyn
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/02/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1065 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.