All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionUpdating and building upon previous editions, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Protocols, Third Edition provides up-to-date protocols from leading stem cell researchers. This in-depth volume presents a clear view of the landscape of assays available to the stem cell researcher working in the growing hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) field. A robust and active field, it is supported by an abundance of invative mouse models and molecular tools for analysis of phetypes and functions in mouse and human cells. Understanding more about hematopoietic stem cell biology is integral if these versatile cells are to be applied effectively to treat and cure a wide range of blood diseases. An introductory chapter puts the major contributions of the book into the proper perspective. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Essential for the laboratory-based researcher, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Protocols, Third Edition is a much needed technical resource in the critically important field of hematopoietic stem cell investigation.
- Author(s)Kevin D. Bunting
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/07/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1185
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 42 colour illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight958 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCheng-Kui Qu
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.