All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThorough mastery of forms, basic syntax, and simple vocabulary are primary objectives of Henle First Year Latin that enable students to handle simple readings and translations.Humanistic insight and linguistic training are the goals of the Henle Latin Series from Loyola Press, an integrated four-year Latin course. Time-tested and teacher endorsed, this comprehensive program is designed to lead the student systematcially through the fundamentals of the language itself and on to an appreciation of selected classic texts.
- Author(s)Robert J Henle,S J Henle
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- LanguageEnglish & Latin
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Weight572 g
- Width138 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.