All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHenna has been used for centuries by cultures around the world for mystical, medicinal, and decorative purposes-and its allure continues to enchant millions of people today. Henna Magic is the first book to explore the magical uses of this natural, n-permanent form of body art. Learn about henna's fascinating history and its traditional uses in various cultures, and discover how to create original henna tattoos that resonate with your spiritual intention. Through easy-to-follow steps, you will learn to mix henna paste, incorporate magical herbs and oils, prepare the skin for application, and create designs to turn every occasion, ritual, and spell into a beautiful expression of power. Also included are design ideas for specific areas of the body, concise explanations of the significance and meanings of symbols, and a thorough exploration of magical, planetary, herbal, and elemental correspondences to enhance your spiritual practice and spellcraft.
- Author BiographyPhilippa Faulks is trained as an aromatherapist and stress management therapist and studies ancient religions, anthropology and herbology. Her particular interest in Ancient Egypt and the Middle East led to a literary career with a recent book about the 18th century Alchemist and Freemason, Count Alessandro Cagliostro.
- Author(s)Philippa Faulks
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content NoteRichly Illustrated
- Weight476 g
- Width192 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.