All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents important psychological matters occupying Ibsen's life including his observations that were transformed into poems and plays. Attention is given to Ibsen's insight into psychological issues pre-dating the ideas as presented in the psychoanalytic writings of Sigmund Freud and Alfred Adler. Freud and Adler ackwledged Ibsen's psychological insight, but Ibsen's insight into human nature is still t fully recognized. This book addresses that neglect. Ibsen utilized his own life experiences together with a careful observation of human behavior to present what later became immensely important to the yet undeveloped field of psychoanalysis. Special attention is given to Ibsen's simple but important understanding of therapeutic change and decision-making.
- Author(s)Cheryl a Wagner,Mark H Stone
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.