All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHenry Howard was a nineteenth-century architect who designed great residences, offices, and warehouses, in New Orleans and its surrounding countryside. This is the first book to compile all of his works, as well as detailed analysis on attributing unkwn projects to his hand. It is a beautifully designed trove of archival image and documents, next to the outstanding photography of Robert and Jan Brantley.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Brantley is a New Orleans-based architectural photographer. His work has appeared in numerous design magazines and books on New Orleans.
- Author(s)Robert Brantley,Victor McGee
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2291 g
- Width226 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Photographer(s)Jan White Brantley
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.